TUTORIAL VIDEO - Dropdown menu with mouseover and menu background highlighting

@Jakerlund, yours looks great! I’ll have to analyze your project settings to figure out what I did different/wrong. :confused: Thanks for your help with this! :slight_smile:

Very clear and good job. Thanks
Now, I wanted to try to get a menu appearing horizontally, maybe with a toggle visibility option. But I face 2 difficulties. First, I don’t know how to toggle visibility to several blocs. Second, I don’t know how to do a mouse over action different than showing the dropdown menu.
Can you help on it?

You can put multiple items in the toggle visibility field, separated by a comma

Great! Thanks.
I was trying space and semicolon…which was useless :slight_smile:
Now, my next step is to know how to make it appears when I put the mouse over and disappear when not over.
If you know it I’m more than curious how to do it :slight_smile:

Thanks for your fast answer.

Hello,

try to put the code in the image in the page settings -> Add Code

It works only in the Browser, not in the BlocsApp Preview.

hey guys, anyone knows, how i can remove the lines (withe and blue) from the dropdown link?

@RME, It appears that you have the text set to show a (white) underline and the LI to have a bottom (blue) border. You should be able to adjust this in the class manager.

You just saved my life❣️

@Jakerlund, Is it possible to have secondary dropdowns in Blocs? like the example shown below? I’d like each to open on hover. I tried setting up using the code in your video, but all the sub-menus open on hover - even the sub-menus. So I’m presuming there’s additional code needed to accomplish that. Any help appreciated! -Randy

• GALLERIES
    • Gallery 1
      • photo 1
      • photo 2
      • photo 3
    • Gallery 2
      • photo 1
      • photo 2
      • photo 3
    • Gallery 3
      • photo 1
      • photo 2
      • photo 3

This was a very good video for 2.6x. Thanks taking taking the time to make it and share it with us.
Am I right in assuming the way this is done, no longer works with Blocs 3.

Hi @KBConcepts

The creation of the dropdown menu itself has not changed in Blocs 3.

For the hover part, I have not checked yet.

MDS

Hi @KBConcepts

The hover part works as well in Blocs 3.

MDS