Unordered centrered list without line breaks

I’m trying to get a centered unordered list working.
I’ve pasted <ul> </ul> into a paragraph, then Blocs shows up a list menu. I’ve added 3 paragraph sections to the list.

It works, but my problem is:

• I can’t find a way to center the whole list with a custom class (I’ve tried to put auto on the left and right margins in the class editor)
  • I can’t change the font size with a class that works well and changes the font size when used in other paragraphs
  • There’s a line break between each item on the list and I can’t get rid of it

Just add a class to the list and align text to center:

Kapture 2021-10-17 at 11.23.39

Thanks to explain as I can’t follow you :thinking:

I don’t see this.

Thanks @Jerry. I managed to sort everything out apart from the “line breaks” or spacing between the paragraphs. Can the different items be closer together? I’ve removed all the margins (choosen x) for each individual Paragraph, but there’s still quite a bit of space in between, both in your animation and on the page I’m creating.

Just add a class to each text bric and set the bottom margin to -5 or any preferred negative number.

1 Like

Thanks @Jerry, that works great!

Admin - @Flashman - my spider senses are saying this needs removing!..i think…

@AdieJAM Consider it done. There does seem to be more spam these days to clean up. Any spammers should know there is zero tolerance though and their accounts will be deleted immediately.

2 Likes