Update 2.6.5

Also there is an upgrade option on the license tab in preferences.

but before i update… @MartinC @Blocs_Guy
are the issues solved because i have some projects i am still working on for clients.

it would suck if i lose them :thinking:

after a complete restart of the computer and Disc-Tool repair that works again. Funny…

1 Like

I think our server pooped, maybe a lot of traffic grabbing this update.

1 Like

No, after restarting the program everything came back - everything is torn, has to throw away 2.6.5 and reinstall 2.6.4

It worked for me without the Disc-Tool repair @akula!!!

What exactly is broken? is it missing images or something?

Actually I just thought, I wonder if defender quarantined the app, this prevents assets from external sources showing etc.

Did you try re-downloading and using the DMG installer?

Yes, I tried that. Pictures are gone. Galleries no longer show pictures. After completely reinstalling, the following happens:
Blocs opens project correctly. When I try to save file, the message comes up: “Blocs is working, this may take a few moments”. I already tried 10 min. to wait - nothing happens, Blocs has to end violently. After reboot then missing again the pictures and so on.
What can I do?

First thing I’d highly recommend is backing up projects, there are two reported cases of this so far, so it’s not wide spread but it may be an issue with the compiling or expanding of the app, it’s hard to tell at the moment.

And you don’t get this with 2.6.4?

Now do not help 2.6.4. either, but all this happened today after 2.6.5 update

So now when you open your project it doesn’t show images, is that correct?

Not ALL pictures, and not all galleries. Some pictures will not find the program at the start - “Missig Assets”, even though in Assets-Fenster they are there.

Are these stored on external drives?

What happens when you try to preview in browser?

ops … Preview shows everything correctly. After the preview was created, the program was also correct … what was that?
and now program also allows to save files

So you are back to normal now?? Looks like preview got jammed. This will be a thing of the past with Blocs 3 as preview runs completely independent of the design canvas.

1 Like

So, can I update to 3 tomorrow? :wink:
Danke!

1 Like

Yes, that was a nice little bit stress in prep for tomorrow :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to 3 !!!

LOL ! That’s just funny.

1 Like