Upgrade Snafu

Following the instructions to upgrade to v5 from the v4 interface, I am presented with a Paddle invoice for $99, the regular price, rather than the 30% off discounted amount.

If you have a valid license for Blocs V4, you will be happy to learn you can upgrade to Blocs V5 at a special discounted price, saving you 30% off the list price of the latest version of Blocs.

And for whatever it’s worth, with 6 hours to go, it is still Cyber Monday in the Pacific Northwest.

price that does not match the upgrade discount.

I believe it says clearly GMT

This page makes absolutely no reference to a time limit on an upgrade:
https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/upgrading-to-blocs5/

And so I repeat myself:

It does make a reference to special discounts which MAY apply

The special discounted price may be adjusted when we run promotions such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

The special discounted price may be adjusted when we run promotions such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

So you’re saying that a built-in discount that is offered at any time may be revoked because a very specific sale has terminated. That doesn’t compute at all.

What the quote suggests is that there may not be a further discount relative to Cyber Monday or any other occasion. It does NOT invalidate an upgrade price that is clearly enunciated on the Blocs website.

There seems to be a lot of nickel and dime-ing going on here, if you will forgive the American metaphor.

@Norm

blocs-v5-price
This is what I got when I clicked the Upgrade to Blocs 5 Plus button, it’s full price now. I’ll have to wait, but will try the activate / de-activate for now.

Hi @Ivory I have responded to your support ticket this morning, I hope is solves your issue.

1 Like

Hi @calibinder did you manage to get your upgrade? If not please message me your email address and I’ll help you.

1 Like