Thank you so much for your help :+1: :hugs:

@webplus that’s very really cool of you to put that together. Thank you :smile:

1 Like

You are welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AWESOME!!! Thanks to you and Webplus. :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hi @Horman @KBConcepts @DanielF

Oh I am just the messenger here. All the merit and thanks are to be addressed to @webplus

MDS

1 Like

Thank you too @MDS finding a solution to convert the video and for making it available on your Dropbox, and for all the support you give every day to the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

My pleasure :innocent:

MDS

2 Likes

Sorry, of course my thanks go to @webplus too. Many many thanks. Today gonna start learning. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you @webplus and thank you @MDS,

• I really like that there is someone, that take out the bricks from the shadows. Hope that now there is more contribution in this forum for this subject.
  • I think that BlocsApp have a script that if someone try to record the screen with the brick editor opened, gives a “Kernal Panic”… :smile:
3 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful tutorial! I installed your Moving Header Bric and have not been able to make it work on the latest version of Blocs. Seems really straightforward. Are there any modifications I’m not taking into consideration here?

Hello @blocman94,

starting with version 3.2.4 it is not possible any more to add jquery code directly in the html tab. You have to add this code now in a separated file and add this file to the resources tab.

When finding some time in the next weeks, I will make a new video, including the changes to be compatible the the latest Blocs API changes.

The way you use jQuery in the HTML tab isn’t working any more. Sure you are able to use jQuery there when done correctly.

2 Likes

Yes, you can use window.onload, or do there exists an other possibility? And if yes, which one?

Don’t use window onLoad. That event might be to late. I would use: Window: DOMContentLoaded event - Web APIs | MDN

1 Like

Thank you very much, learned something new today :slight_smile:

1 Like

While evaluating Blocs as a website builder application @Norm, @MDS, @Blocs_User, and after @Whittfield suggested custom brics as way to create new functionality in blocs. Therefore, I was wondering if custom brics support creating expandable sections in the “Inspector” for custom brics? CustomBrics-1

You can add options to the sidebar of your custom bric, but they aren’t expandable. But this would be a great feature to add.

Thank you for your reply! @Whittfield

I would like to create custom brics with the same features and functionality as original brics; i.e. expandable sections inside “Inspector” @norm Does this mean I need the ability to create/extend the list of interfaces when using “Bric Builder”?