Volt CMS Update 1.9.2

I am planning this for the upcoming week.

4 Likes

Brilliant - look forward to seeing this. Love how Volt CMS is growing.

3 Likes

Just updates all my sites with the 1.7 update of Volt CMS.
Updating the brics inside Blocs: Perfect no problem!
Updating of the sites I have: No problem.
I believe in German they say: ‘Reibungslos’ (Smoothly) :slight_smile:
Thanks Jannis @Jannis great job… again!

3 Likes

Update 1.8 is published. It allows you to add a gallery inside blog posts.

Therefore, first perform an in-app update to 1.8.
Afterwards, re-download the whole Volt CMS content from my.paddle.com. Inside the download content, you’ll find a new Volt Blog Editor Gallery Bloc, which you have to install. Replace the original Volt Blog Editor modal windows with the new one.

Thanks @RME for the feature request.

14 Likes

This is an amazing feature @Jannis! Just what I have been looking for. Thank-you :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Volt CMS Core 1.8.3 is out, fixing a small CSS inconsistency with centered text.

This version also includes a fix for image uploads not having the correct permissions and allowing YouTube videos playing in fullscreen.

4 Likes

Every time I read there is an update for Volt I hear the theme tune for Superman. Surely a coincidence.

1 Like

I’m getting Fred Flinstone flashbacks. Not sure why though. :thinking:

2 Likes

I am always whistling the theme from captain future :man_astronaut: during bug fixing :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for this update, much appreciated.

Sabina

1 Like

Volt CMS 1.9.0 - Blocs for iPad Support

With Blocs for iPad Public Beta - Now Available to Everyone, I am also releasing Volt CMS 1.9.0 with Blocs for iPad support.

All brics will be updated automatically via the Blocs updater. All blocs have to be re-downloaded from https://my.paddle.com and installed on iPad with this new version.

Have fun :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Hi folks,

As I am getting more and more questions if Volt CMS works also in Blocs 5: Yes, of course :grinning:

Cheers!

8 Likes

Hi @Jannis,

I am unable to login successfully to Volt CMS. I started a brand new project, bootstrap 5, php, Volt CMS, added the volt core to global, added the username and created the password hash, I copied the hash to the password field, added the login bloc and exported to my server, and using the password (not the hash) it says authentication failed. I have tried numerous names and password. Any suggestions?

Send me the link.

Will PM you.

Just wanted to bump this and say a huge thanks to @Jannis for helping me with a few issues recently (both were my end and not his fault!), excellent product, service and knowledge.

4 Likes

Hi Jannis, i bought volt and i’m following the blogging course made by Eldar.
I’m using blocs5, bs5, volt updated to 1.9, and the problem arises when i insert the login and logout blocs, because then in the login page (offline and online) shows me all the elements, even the ones I shouldn’t see, how can I solve the problem? I attach a screenshot of the login page that better highlights the problem.

Then most probably you’re not using it in the root of the domain. Or your server doesn’t use PHP. Or… send me a link to the login page.

Thanks Jannis!!! “Then most probably you’re not using it in the root of the domain.” this was exactly the problem!
Is there by any chance the possibility to use a folder of my domain as root?

2 Likes

Yes, when using subdomains. Check with your hosting service, they will be able to help you.

1 Like