Weaver's Space Glider Equivalent

I am wondering if there is a way to approximate the function of Joe Workman’s Rapidweaver Glider Stack.

The stack basically allows you to bring hidden content into view, and then blow it away again, thus allowing for a very clean interface.

Is there a bric that performs in this way? Or some exceedingly clever @PeteSharp procedure?

1 Like

Yes, you can make this using CSS. For the most part without code. And just toggle classes to hide and show.

No custom bric does this that I know of. But with the current changes to the API, it would be more possible now.

This would be a cool bric…

Rich

I am brand new to Blocs. So forgive me for being obtuse, but how?

Thats really beyond the scope of free help you get on the forum to be fair.

It does help to understand CSS, building it in Blocs is not overly difficult, but they key is to develop the skill sets and that just takes time.

This could be done with Offcanvas · Bootstrap v5.0

2 Likes

Offcanvas is tricky to work with in Blocs at the moment. It is going to be very useful though for sure. @Norm is going to do something amazing here I hope :wink:

1 Like

@Eldar made an awesome video on how to do this. The downside will remain you run into challenges on smaller breakpoints.

But not impossible :grin::
Kapture 2021-07-29 at 08.20.31

4 Likes

It is not at all clear from the @Eldar tutorial whether this method can be used in the body of the page, rather than as a menu item, set above the top line, which does not change.

What I am looking for is that kind of capability, but have it contain different material for each separate web page.

Yes, you can.