What happened to our Blocs Weather Warning system!

Rich (@WeatherguyNH).

I didn’t get a weather warning for New Zealand from you. Looks like more flooding here, our street has started to turn into the communal pool again and our front steps are waterfalls. :laughing:

And to keep @Jerry happy…. :ocean::ocean::ocean::droplet::sweat_drops::man_swimming::man_swimming::umbrella::umbrella::umbrella::umbrella::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Pete

1 Like

Yes @KBConcepts. I have weather info.

I am aware of that, I just like Ventusky.

Our city is now in a state of emergency. Here we go again :grimacing:

Let’s keep all our friend in our thoughts and prayers.

That video was 3 months ago… some people have had their houses flooded 3x this year alone. It has been crazy.

At least I have power and internet still… so keep on working :grin:

Since it seems like you won’t be able to go anywhere, I anticipate that we’ll have some new and impressive Brics available in the store tomorrow. :rofl:

2 Likes

Not today, I will be spending the day making fancy content filters for a job.

1 Like

I updated it.

All the best for you :umbrella:

2 Likes

Funny…I had sent you an email this morning asking about your safety and this rainfall.
I was unaware that I was required to post here!!! :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :grimacing:

I hope you are doing OK, no power outages etc… :zap: :electric_plug: :flashlight:

Sorry, I won’t let this happen again!!! :pray:

Rich the Weather Guy

4 Likes

I guess from now on I will just sit here and monitor weather across the planet and let you guys know when you might be affected. :sweat_smile:
So please everyone, send me a note with your town and country so I can add it to my list. (Don’t actually do this)
I will forego food, sleep, and other functions(Details not provided) so I can stay on top of this!!! :thinking:

Sorry I let you down Pete!!! The world is a big place!

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

YES!!!

:joy: we will give you Thursday afternoon off to spend with your family though. We aren’t heartless.

2 Likes

Can I use that for bathroom time as well? :bath: :toothbrush: :soap:

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

How you use your Thursday afternoon is up to you. A shower or bath could be wise :joy:

I appreciate your hygiene advice. NOT :mask:

1 Like

He bathes as much as once a week?!

Must be American!

1 Like