Why is this blank?

Just want to use preview to check my project?
Arrrrggg it is the same for all Browsers. (Safari, Chrome, FireFox)
It does work in Solis
What is going on?

[Error] Failed to load resource: Could not connect to the server. (index.html, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: Could not connect to the server. (index.html, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: Could not connect to the server. (Bathrooms.html, line 0)

Isn’t this a repeat problem for you?

Sorry to see you are having issues with preview again.

Does the in-app preview work?

To me, it looks like the local server Blocs uses is not being allowed to launch, this would explain why Solis works, as it doesn’t use a local server.

The cause may be the server port is being used by another app. You can change the server port in the main app prefs. Try something like 8081 and relaunch Blocs.

If that doesn’t fix the issue, you may need switch to file preview, which doesn’t run a local sever and instead just loads he webpage files directly in the browser (this will only work for .html).

Another thing to consider is security software, make sure you don’t have any installed or running that would prevent Blocs from functioning correctly.

Hi Norm,
No in-app preview does not work.

I also tried this with no good news.
Also to let you know, I removed all unused custom classes, but it still did not work.

I will try that and let you know if that work, as soon as I can

By the way, I had to work on 2 other projects and found that Preview work in both. Could it be somehow something in wrong in the project I am having trouble with?

I don’t think this is the problem, because I let my iOS take care on the Network.
FYI, MacBook Pro i9, 8GB GC with 32GB memory. Running Sonoma’s newest release

I appreciate you taking the time to reply and offer so much help

Would you be able to share a copy of the project file that will not preview?

You could send it to me in a direct message.

Yes, I will get it to you. Thank you

1 Like

Hello Norm,
Check your messages

1 Like