Wordpress Integration Question

So, I have downloaded Blocs 4. Watched the Wordpress tutorial videos on the Blocs Website Builder youtube channel. Still can’t figure out … how can I convert my current Blocs website design to Wordpress-ready?

From what I understood, the tutorial just addresses how to create a new lightweight theme where most of the content is generated through Wordpress. What I’m trying to do is take my existing website with all of its content and design, and make it editable through Wordpress (would like to use some of the widgets/plug-ins and would like to add a blog.)

What’s the best way to accomplish this?

EDITED to add: I’ve been able now to get the theme onto the local test server for Wordpress, and it appears to have loaded and mostly functioning. Parallax isn’t working at all (have since realized this is unrelated to wordpress transfer, and is either a preview or v3 to v4 migration issues) one of my sticky nav bars isn’t showing completely when I scroll down, but other than that it looks good so far. :slight_smile: Will start playing around now and see what I can add on and how it works!

(The problem I had run into earlier was not updating the project settings to have the local server URL instead of my site’s actual live URL.)

1 Like

Thanks for the intel. It’s really cool that you shared you experience and followed up. Keep it up!

1 Like