Working Animation on Hero? Yes, No and Sometimes

Scine I use blocs (v2, v3, v4) I have noticed I its very hard to achieve animations on elements placed inside the hero (or the first content bloc).
While other elements are animated fine while you scroll down, when you load a page with text or graphics on top, animations sometimes are triggered and sometimes not. Is there any way to make them always work?
I tried using scroll fx too but I can´t achieve that. I´ts a simple action but in the most important section It doesnt work properly.

Leave an example here, but it happens on almos all my sites.

1 Like

There were some posts on problems similar to this back in 2019.

https://forum.blocsapp.com/t/double-animation-issue/7903/2

Have you tried adding a delay to your animations to see if that makes a difference? I’m really not too sure about the status of this animation issue now. Maybe someone else has an update.

Good Luck!

pruthe

1 Like

Thanks for your response. Indeed I tried different timing and delay options and all give me the same results. I also tried using scroll fx to trigger those animations and its worse.

Its odd and the first thing you see when you load the site is that the content is not loaded.

I have same issue. I asked @Eldar for help also.
What I found out is only way this works is to remove any animation on hero elements.
Then I only applied scroll out fx.

Not ideal but no idea how to fix it.

I have tried that but with no luck. Generally when you apply animation you don´t apply scroll fx to avoid odd behaviors