πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ Welcome to the new Blocs forum πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Welcome to the new and improved Blocs forum, this is a place for the community to exchange ideas, help each other and share what they create.

Working on Blocs takes up most of my time now, but I will do my best to pop in to help out when needed. If you require support or think you have found a bug that requires our attention, you can contact us directly via the Blocs application using the contact window which can be found under the main menu Help > Contact Customer Support. Reporting issues this way ensures they are tracked and worked on.

Anyway folks, welcome, now let’s build an awesome community!

Norm

4 Likes

Well done Norm. The new forum has excellent functionality.

1 Like

@Flashman Yeah Discourse rocks!

Wow, Great Stuff Norm :grinning:

1 Like

That’s great, Norm! Well done!

I am looking forward to sharing my experience here and learning more about my favorite web design tool! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Eldar

1 Like

Congratulations Norm.

Discourse will be a huge improvement and a more professional forum for Blocs and it’s users.

Old Forum: @norm β€œthis one will go into lock down tomorrow”

Tomorrow came rather quickly, I was responding to a different thread in the other forum when it became read-only. I looked at the clock and calendar and it was not tomorrow yet. :wink:

Had to change names here, previous name was declared too short, but I had wanted too anyway.

Thanks for this new forum .looks fantastic The new forum has excellent functionality.:ok_hand:
Congratulations Norm.

1 Like

Oh I closed the forums didn’t think it would close all the topics :blush:

WOW! Just WOW! I love the new Forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread does not seem to want to stay pinned to the top by default? :spider_web: :pushpin:

Good move Norm!!! will be great

1 Like

Nice one @Norm - sweet forum :wink:
Looking forward to learning with the Blocs community

1 Like

Looking good. It’s so good to have an active network of users to tap into.
Thanks Blocheads and the team behind the scenes.
Andy

1 Like

Using for a few days now so getting to grips but I do miss not being able to zoom in on the iPad.

I notice the Blocs Logo is showing up in the threads, but not on the main page. It looks good, hope to see it front and center as well soon. So glad you updated the forum to Discourse.

You may also want to add a URL link to the new forum at the top of the main Blocs Site, the Docs Page, and fix the link on the Blog as well (And update the Blog too :wink: ).

@Blocs_User yes I love the new forum too, money well spent! Thanks for the heads up on the other areas, I need to stop slacking :wink:

1 Like

It’s turning into our very own meeting place like Cheers.

3 Likes

Great forum! Some new function.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Or sleeping, both diminish progress, just keep forging ahead. Or increase staff and just lead and manage.

:fearful: Ugh, I just noticed a β€œblocs user ‏@ blocs_user” on twitter. Didn’t see that before picking my name on the new forum.