4.1 Find All Unused Assets

I’m trying this on a project and it’s having no effect despite there being at least a dozen unused assets in the asset manager. Anyone else having issues?

Yes. I posted about this in the beta forum but got no reply.
On various projects the Assets Manager displays medias belonging to the original template used (and generic overlays). But even after changing assets in every elements, many of these does not display in Unused assets. I have to delete them manually. So this function is useless for now. Bur I understand Norm had other priorities :wink: I’m still so happy to have the new version and 4.1 update. :pray:

Hey, I’ll get this fixed up. The assets that are not being used, have you checked to make sure they are not hidden on the design canvas?

Also, how where the images initially used in the projects? Via a custom class, Bloc background etc?

I always start project with a template (@Eldar).
I checked that nothing is hidden. Removed unused classes, even trashed .bex files in the template folder (Finder).
But remains always medias which display in Asset Manager in categories All and Project Assets. I posted screenshots and explanations, also mentioning missing assets.

In my case the assets are a mixture of jpgs and pngs. They were used as images and none were in custom classes or as backgrounds. None are hidden, they’ve simply been replaced over time. FYI this is a Blocs 3 project that’s been ported to Blocs 4 and still includes the stock images like the map and field. Those have never been used within the project but still aren’t located by the unused assets function.

Yes those are protected.