Add Animated Counter Up SOLVED!

Try removing just the top line. Otherwise @Pealco will know.

That did not help. Hope @Pealco can help me.

Maybe it has to do with the files I attached in “Header File Attachments” for other scripts?

Any idea @Pealco?

Hello @r_botman, all the CDN calling jQuery are needed to this counter works, effectively you and @PeteSharp have reason when you said that Blocs already have jQuery. But check here what @Norm said about custom brics:

So the only line you could take from code is this:
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>

All the others need to be there to this snippet code works.

But for my experience UNTIL NOW I have a lot of references for this duplicated library and never had any problem with it…

1 Like

Thanks @Pealco. When I preview in Blocs now the Typing script does not work, when I preview in Safari it works, but when I upload it to the internet it doesn’t work in Safari. Any suggestions?

what are the preferences when you export it? Do you have lazy load checked? Normally I have problems with my snippets when I check lazy load…

1 Like

No. Turned that off

You can find the site here:

This is Safari:

This is Chrome:

Try to uncheck all the minify export options.

In any case in my Safari and Chrome it works…

But the typing rotate text doesn’t work in the first bloc

@r_botman, maybe private message your project file to @Pealco if he is happy to have a look at it for you?

1 Like

You’r right… is giving error in script … as this topic is for the counter I didn’t check the rest, sorry…

Yes I can help you… if you want send me your project…

1 Like

Really nice looking site @r_botman

You can add some padding to the content with the nav goes sticky to stop the jumping. I think I posted the code for it the other week with the Nav sticky code.

Which code was that @PeteSharp? Can’t find it

Thanks @Pealco. Will sent it tomorrow.

Hey @r_botman, I couldn’t find it either, but…

If you add a class called content to the bloc below the nav bloc (actually you can all it anything, just rename the class in the css)

And add the following to your page header

.sticky-bar + .content {
  padding-top: 80px;
}

What it does is when the sticky-bar class is added to your nav, it also adds the padding to the bloc below.

You will need to adjust the padding to suit your design.

Hey @PeteSharp. Thanks, but I must be doing something wrong. It doesn’t work for me. Any suggestions?

Hey @r_botman

Based on this, it looks like you didn’t put the css in style tags. (Mainly my fault, as I didn’t) Should look like this

<style>
.sticky-bar + .content {
  padding-top: 80px;
}
</style>