Blocs Community - Translation Implementation

Hello All,

I listen in some topics, that some users want this forum in other languages, and I agree with that users, understanding that is easy to ask support natively, but disagree as other users will not help or be helped.

But today my Acrobat Pro gives me some troubles with my javascript script in a form I developed for a client and have to use their forum, and I see a excellent feature that could resolve all this issues for everyone :wink:

Then I go dig a little bit and find a plugin for discourse that can enable this:

@Norm can you implement this in our forum, I don’t know if come with costs?!?!?
Of course if others users think this is useful…

1 Like

Hi Pealco, as you may recall that exact same plugin was discussed and suggested previously also.

Hello @Blocs_User, you are right, I didn’t see that post, sorry.
So someone find the plugin earlier, thank you for point it out. If the moderator want can remove this post.

One more time sorry…

There is nothing to feel sorry about. I too wish given the global user base of Blocs, that it could still be implemented even over a year after it was first suggested. Hopefully your new thread will again bring further attention to it as a benefit to users. It’s a free plugin to my understanding.

2 Likes