Blocs for Mac V5 Beta Build 3

I just thought it might be worthwhile testing this via local preview over AirDrop as a new feature and then taking a screenshot from the iPhone.

It tells me AirDrop service is not available, though I use it all the time but limited to contacts only and I figured that would include myself.

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 09.25.22

Then I tried the other copy option and it says copied, but when I go to paste there is nothing in the clipboard.

1 Like

Same here. I can’t get it to work even though Airdrop is working perfectly for file transfers.

Airdrop works for me. But I still am unable to lock a class ?

Maybe code fix is remove this…

if pete {
    classLock = fail
}

:grin:

1 Like

Do you have Wifi and BT turned on? I think both are required for Airdrop

All enabled both on the iPhone and the Mac. The Mac is Intel.

1 Like

It’s not listed if it’s locked

1 Like

Are all on the same network, I noticed it failed for me once and my phone had connected to the router but on the alternative connection with lower speed (alt signal).

Most of what’s happening here is handle by the OS with regards to airdrop Apple have that locked down.

I don’t think this is something developers will need to adapt to or make changes for. I’ll just refine the way the calculations are made and make it more flexible.

1 Like

Hey @Norm

I just noticed a div that has a class of ‘remove-on-export’ isn’t being removed. There’s others in the bric that are being removed so very strange & thought I’d let you know.

Thanks,

Bill
BricsDesign

2 Likes

I’ve had that too, with helper classes. I walked away from developing for a bit :face_with_head_bandage: as this was a crucial.

I’ve been there, done that but never got my T-shirt :tshirt: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey, @Norm.

This isn’t directly related to this Beta, but why can’t groups be moved to another page?

Honest answer, because I didn’t write the code to do it.

2 Likes

Is this a Custom Bric within a custom Bric scenario?

Hey, @Helen. Family visits are canceled today. @Norm has got homework to do. :rofl:

Jokes aside. I think it’s the first time I’ve used groups and I believe it would be a handy feature. What could work as well is to be able to select two blocs and have an option to group them.

2 Likes

Hi @Norm,

The Wordpress featured image size is still not fixed:

the code generated when selecting a featured image size, is still not what it should be (checked all the created parts files, and the main pages. For example:

For a medium size the code generated is: get_the_post_thumbnail_url('medium');

but the it should be like this: get_the_post_thumbnail_url(null,'medium');

When passing arguments to the get_the_post_thumbnail_url function, the first argument is the post ID, by putting ‘null’ as the post ID and followed by the thumbnail size, then it works.

1 Like

Ok I’ll take a looks at this.

1 Like

@Norm It’s happening in a custom parent bric.

1 Like

Are the ID Selector suppose to look different to the other drop-down? From memory they used to look the same. :man_shrugging:

CleanShot 2023-11-06 at 12.54.11@2x