Blocs v4.1 e-commerce

IDeal Payments have been added yesterday! Easily Accept Payments in the EU with Klarna, PayPal Plus, iDeal, Giropay, Sofort, and SEPA

1 Like

Yes, you can assign.
Take a look to this and this. Waiting for Blocs solution (I can’t wait!!! :grin:), for my ecommerce systems I’m using an app called “Mobirise” that has a very good solution to integrate PayPal. And it doesn’t need PayPal official buttons. Before I switched to this, I was using handmade solutions that equally did not involve the use of official buttons.

(At the moment I’m getting by like this: the whole site with Blocs, the e-commerce part with Mobirise. I can’t wait to have the e-commerce on Blocs too! :hugs:)

2 Likes

I agree, I have used Mobirise for several projects its a decent one, not the power of Blocs though, it does have a nice built in PayPal system, I think it wouldnt be too hard for someone to build an extension like it for Blocs. If I had more time I would tackle it myself.

Can you make sure that Stripe is integrated?

2 Likes

It already is and you can start testing in January.

5 Likes

That is fantastic news!!! I can’t wait!!

Awesome! That’s great!

I agree with others Ewcid is a really nice platform. Others (some mentioned above) like Snipcart, FastSpring, Selz, have many great developer features for integrations and are well built extensive platforms also. So I would strongly suggest looking over those as well.

This is gonna be a monumental step for Blocs and will allow users to really build more complete sites. Especially if you’re able to integrate adding/removing items into a cart onsite with checkout as offered by many of these services.

1 Like

I totally agree. I have looked and tested many shopping systems, Ecwid was for me the best choice (thanks to those who pointed me in that direction)
But I would love to have a built-in shopping cart system in Blocs. On my Wishlist for this:
• my client can add/remove items in the shop, add text etc. and organise in categories (some sort of CMS system)
• add/remove to shopping cart
• payment system with iDeal (with Stripe is is possible)
I hope I am not wanting too much… Perhaps Norm can show us a tiny teaser of what to expect…

This is great news. as of someone located in middle east we got to find out integration with other vendors. I used myfatoorah on Shopify. is there any chance you can look at it? https://myfatoorah.com

Thank you @Norm

2 Likes

I will soon have a webshop to realize, hopefully I can realize this with Blocs! Thx Norm. And preferably Mollie possibility.

2 Likes

#metoo… and anxiously awaiting…

Do you have an example of Mollie integrated into a Blocs website or a static website that I could checkout?

They use mollie.

I don’t have a website with mollie myself, I have to build my very first webshop soon.

I use stripe and it would be awesome to have a shopping cart with it. Could some how integrate opencart. https://www.opencart.com

1 Like

Hi All,
I’m currently using Blocs Plus 4.4.2.
What is the current state of play regarding e-commerce within Blocs? This thread seems to have come to a halt around a year ago, and having finally been asked about integrating an online shop into a new site, I’m not sure what’s built into Blocs now, and what add-ons and payment methods work. Can anyone update me please?
All help appreciated!

Payment modalities in WooCommerce are in essence defined by the plugin WooCommerce itself (and any additional payment gateway plugins you add to the installation). So that’s not a factor limited by Blocs itself.

Blocs Plus will let you build the theme (a.k.a. the general layout of the entire site).

Hope this helps to clarify things for you.

B.

I’m also interested in this. @Norm?

What are you unsure of?

1 Like