Broken images v5.0.8

Greetings everyone, I had read about this problem but it had not happened to me, now, in safari for desktop all the images are displayed correctly, in Chrome they look broken, some are displayed and others are not, in safari for mobile version it is not displayed.
What I see is that blocsapp does not generate the “webp” version in all the images and that means that they are not displayed.

If you have any comments, they are welcome.

here

You have 404 errors for the .webp images.

So did Blocs not generate them? Which probably isn’t the case considering Safari works.

By the way I am using Safari here and they are not showing.

I don’t generate them, it generates the link, but not the images, when exporting I checked the “img” folder and it doesn’t export them, although I can’t find the logic that it does export some and not others.

Under project settings → Export disable the webp and re-enable it and see if that helps?

I already tried disabling and enabling it, I export it without “webp” and it works fine… I’ll do more testing

1 Like

I have cleared the browser’s cache, I have restarted blocsapp, I have already restarted my lap, and I have exported with “webp”, now everything exports well. Everything is displayed correctly now. Let’s hope it doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

Interesting aye. I wonder what the exact cause is. @Norm might need to add it to his things to check.

1 Like

Blocs is failing to produce WebP in certain cases.

1 Like

I don’t know what would have caused them not to be exported but I am still using modals in some cases, and now it exports everything to webp. You know there are random errors that resolve themselves.