Carousel image size options

Since this post regarding this feature for the carousels was made 1.4 years ago.

If you are considering buying/using Blocs and this absence is one of your deciding factors or concerns, you can always contact @norm (the developer) regarding the status of having 2x / 3x images in the carousels.

Otherwise you can do some “post edits” after “export” of your project(s).

In an app with “no code required” there are many standard features that should not be 3rd party offerings.
The rest more boutique offerings can be left for third party developers to be create and sell. I especially liked this line from a web app…

“The latest web standards are applied with highly efficient code to deliver fast loading, search engine friendly websites for mobile, tablet and desktop computers on all popular modern browsers.”

Many of us don’t have the time to hunting around for simple features included in most web design apps natively.

I’m not saying ten different varieties of carousel sliders. Just one or two…of the common use functions. Audio players, etc. Norm is already on it. This will help sell Blocs to those for whom it was I intended to sell to and help it to be more popular​:grinning: most people looking for an app like Blocs don’t want to “buy the car and have to go looking for tires…”:scream_cat: