Client Log In

Any number of protected pages can be designated in your blocs project. They are just normal pages created in the usual way. The script admin interface generates the code that must be added to each protected page - its a small piece of code that is added to your page before the doctype tag. (See Image Below) You would then change the page extension from HTML to PHP.

The protected page code can be the same for all protected pages, or the interface will allow different codes to be generated for each user group. This way, different member types can have their own protected pages.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up!!! The documentation was not very clear on thatā€¦

1 Like

@Mattheus. The documentation for the scripts is rather limited because most of the instruction on what to do are part of the admin interface. If you check out their demo site, you can log into the demo site as an administrator. You will then see all the options the script has to offer and the instructions on each tab of the interface.

EDIT
I see that @MDS has posted an alternative solution that may be better for some people. For those who are interested in a completely self hosted form solution, you can still visit my Form Demo Page for more information. I didnā€™t intend to hijack the thread with form solutions - just thought it was an idea to mention form scripts as @Mattheus had mentioned he used a couple of scripts from phpJabbers. I think their membership and form scripts are great value for money and very simple to use and integrate into Blocs. But, sitelok seems to offer the same sort of options and could be easier to integrate. Certainly, the price is good.

1 Like

Hi @Mattheus

If I were you I would check Sitelok Buy Membership Software and Systems Online UK | Vibralogix prior to purchasing from PHP Jabbers. I have actually used both and find Sitelok to be much more robust and easier to use with a more detailed documentation. Plus support is already included in the price and Adrian from @vibralogix has provided efficient support when needed. Easily used with Blocs.

MDS

1 Like

Hi @hendon52

Reason why I thought it was a good idea to mention Sitelok is because of your post PHP Jabbers Scripts - Issues and Recommendations - General Discussion - Blocs Forum

Indeed, their scripts are based on Bootstrap 3 and have not been updated such as Blocs on Bootstrap 4. I have experienced a number of issues because of this and if you have not purchased the support then it is quite difficult to get it to work properly.

MDS

2 Likes

@mds Those issues are outstanding with some PHPJabers scripts, but thankfully they donā€™t affect every script. The Membership script mentioned in this thread is not the same as the Members Listing script I mentioned in my critique post. The listing script had, and still has, issues due to the fact it displays a layout of membership information in the webpage. Unfortunately, the layout isnā€™t compatible with later bootstrap versions which means having to fiddle with the underlying code to get things to display correctly. Fortunately, this isnā€™t the case with the membership script mentioned in this thread - that is similar to the sitelok product and doesnā€™t actually have a visual interface within the web page. The form script does (the forms you create) but they are fairly standard HTML forms that are not reliant on bootstrap, so that script works very well in Blocs.

1 Like

For two different sites Iā€™m using @vibralogix and Stivasoft (PHP Jabbers). Stivasoft customised the script with payment integration for a local bank. Fast, smooth and a fair price. Iā€™m pleased with using both.

Jerry

1 Like