Disable Tooltips on Links when using Touch Devices

I began this thread, so it is my right to conclude it.

I don’t want to see another post in this thread from Blocs_User. If you post anything more, even humble apologies, I will flag it and take further action with Norm.

Next, @Pealco has been the biggest help to me on this entire forum. That statement is not to diminish the great help I’ve received from others, including @Eldar and @MDS and others, but without @Pealco I would be in a serious world of hurt right now when it comes to getting things done in Blocs. If indeed @Pealco is seriously pissed off over what Blocs_User said, then I will take further action on his behalf. But hopefully, we can just let this matter die, be forgiving, and more forward in a positive way for the betterment of everyone concerned.

Lastly, my heartfelt thanks to @Pealco for the code he proposed which is perfect for my application. It applies to tablet devices but not the iPhone, so please keep that in mind. I hope it helps others who come across this thread, and I hope they can focus on that code, not the nutty dialog toward the end.

Best wishes to one and all.

THREAD CLOSED.

1 Like

If you feel the need to take some type of action with @Norm by all means do so.

Im not sure what is going on in this thread, I’ll read up later today. In the meantime Im going to close the thread to let everyone cool off.

6 Likes