Display problem

Hello all

Sorry for my English. I need your help again. I have created a website. So far so good when viewed on large screens.
There is a background slider running in the background. Maybe there is a better solution?
With a resolution of 1024 the page doesn’t look like I want it to. The text extends beyond the slider and footer. The font size is also not right.
Do you have any tips on how I can solve this?
You can find the pre-release version under the link:

Bessere_Ferien_ReDesign_2022
bessereferien_1024

I tried to visit your website but it looks like I am blocked in the UK.

Should go now

That’s not something I have tried to do before. I think you will have to adjust the column widths at each breakpoint to try and stop this from happening. You may also find you need larger background carousel images. You would probably have an easier time if you had a single column with the image below the text like you do for mobile.

Unfortunately, this is what the customer wants. I would have liked to have it differently.
Would Swiper be better suited, is it parallax-capable?

Obviously, your text is becoming too long to fit on a small screen inside the background image. You could solve this by setting a max height for the container and setting overflow to scroll.
Below I’ve created a sample within the browser but you can do this directly in Blocs without adding any manual code.
2022-03-15_11-25-45 (1)

1 Like

Are you after an effect like this? (a little rough, but you get the idea)

I used this…

and Flexy Foot for the footer :smile:

1 Like

Nice work !

Hello Malchiman

Can you send me your example :sweat_smile:. I think I’m making a mistake.

Sorry didn’t save it.

The trick is the carousel is overlaid over the content with a position absolute and then a z-index -1 to put it behind. That way the text sets the height.

Ok I’ll give it a try

Looks like you are most of the way there.

Somewhere I am making a mistake in thinking. I have attached the blocs file.
carousel2.bloc (2.6 MB)

@aebidruck

In that project you posted, remove the .carousel-pos class off the carousel, and place it on the column the carousel is in.