Google Font still in CSS?

Hi,

I started using Google fonts but I’ve decided to ditch them and move to local web fonts and turn google fonts off. I have removed all signs of the google fonts in text and classes etc, but it looks like its somewhat still embedded into the CSS and I don’t know how to remove it, GTMetrix tells me it is still requesting the font from google too.

Any idea on how to properly remove it?

As an update, I’ve deleted all Google fonts from Blocs following @Flashman post here: Google Fonts on website? - #8 by Flashman

I’ve unchecked the Enable Google Fonts. I am now left with one font still which is: (I am using Lato Regular and Lato Bold locally)

@font-face {
font-family: ‘Lato’;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: 400;
font-display: swap;
src: url(https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/lato/v17/S6uyw4BMUTPHjxAwXiWtFCc.woff2) format(‘woff2’);
}

Now fixed, I decided to open Class Manager, open up the first class and select the Text section. I then went through all the classes one by one and ensured they were all using a local font. The first one which was this:

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,label,.btn,a

Was using Lato-Light, a text I don’t have locally, and there was one or two others that I had missed. A very quick way to deal with it providing you don’t have lots of classes if you have this issue in future!