I am gutted

I no longer host with Kualo because my requirements are different, however I still have some domains registered there and always thought their interface within the client area was very simple. If you do have an issue and put in a support request through their site they tend to reply within 15 minutes.

Guru are the hosts I use and they are excellent but they seem to assume a higher level of knowledge and more geared towards professionals.

I opted for kualo in the end, and as GoDaddy would not release my domain for 60 days, I registered a new domain with Kualo as well. This meant some amendments to my blocs files but got to upload using their cPanel. I could not access the site so put in a support ticket. It turns out that one issue is that the files I uploaded after export in blocs were zip files…is that the default with blocs files, it might explain a lot about the trouble I been having Lol

If you uploaded files via a cPanel, it’s very likely you would have uploaded zip files - it’s the only efficient way of uploading them. Basically, they are uploaded on the server as a single file and then decompressed on the server to expand all the files and folders that make up your website. The zip files will usually remain on the server so you can download them and upload to a new server if you wish.

Kualo for me. I recently opened a help ticket and got a reply/fix within a minute. They are amazing.