Implementation of an alternating Apple card appearance

We knew @WeatherguyNH was colour blind, but I’d don’t know you were @Jerry :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hi @Jerry

I am now looking at what you sent, thank you very much.
I think its very good. With a little modification, in my opinion, it can be completely used on the website.
Thanks again for sharing. :beers: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

What’s wrong with the color? Looks good to me… :thinking:

The Weather Guy

2 Likes

He also should have used comic sans font :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, well, well… aren’t we all just green with envy? It seems my good old generosity, my saintly offer to take on this task to help others improve their coding skills, has been met with more mockery than appreciation. And who’s the subject of this unparalleled ridicule :thinking:? Yours truly, the Mickey from the poem :scream:.

I suppose the message, as clear as the summer sky, is that I should retreat to my humble corner again :bangbang:. Oh, don’t fret, I’ll be there, entertaining myself with the delightful company of puppies :dog::dog::dog:. Because, apparently, that’s just the kind of appreciation you get for being the good Samaritan in this wonderfully appreciative world of ours. :rofl: :innocent:

3 Likes

I like Comic Sans :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When residing in a nation where official government documents frequently utilize Comic Sans, a sense of caution begins to develop. :joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ah Mr. PaperClip - How I missed you so - his little animated wiggle was so adorable 30 years ago :wink: