Mail form problem

Hi all,
In this site www.jaickrasnik.com mail form button just does’t work. Recaptcha always ends with error, I tried without recaptcha, and send button (it’s croatian - “pošalji” in my case) just doesn’t do anything.
No confirmation or error message.
I have Date picker, Card Designer and Volt extension, is it possible that one of the extension conflicts with form?
I attached screenshots from server and form settings. Does anybody have an idea what I’m doing wrong?
Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 13.20.06 Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 13.25.53 Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 15.10.24

It’s unlikely to be an issue with conflicts. This is something that is commonly associated with the web host and their security settings. Many web hosts are beginning to deactivate PHP mail as a security measure. The first port of call should be to your hosting support to make sure that PHP mail is activated and allowed. By doing this you could save yourself hours of time trying to resolve the issue. If they say everything is OK, and PHP mail is activated and allowed, then come back so that we may start looking at some of the other issues that could be causing the problem.

Thanks,
I sent mail to my hosting support, and in the meantime I tested mail with following script, and it returned message “Error: Message not accepted”.

<?PHP
$sender = 'someone@somedomain.tld';
$recipient = 'you@yourdomain.tld';

$subject = "php mail test";
$message = "php test message";
$headers = 'From:' . $sender;

if (mail($recipient, $subject, $message, $headers))
{
    echo "Message accepted";
}
else
{
    echo "Error: Message not accepted";
}
?>

Looks like another host not adding default php mail() function
You’d have to ask tech support of that host to enable it, or try to switch to an smtp mailer.

For the records: php mail() is not per se insecure.
What can be insecure is the form not validating or giving access to anyone (speak: spam).

I’ve written some instructions back in time here to add smtp mailer Mail problems - #23 by smileBeda which could help… but it’s pretty technical stuff

Thank you, but for now, I will wait for host support answer…
Unfortunately, your link is too technical for me… :confused: