Music player, online store and problem with bric placement!

haha! I hope we wasn’t any expensive clothes :stuck_out_tongue: Im getting there! You need to insert some codes to the app though! And what I mean is: I want to have a music shop on my web and a music player and I don’t know how to do it haha! I think you need to use code to have it done right? Well I dont know how to do it :slight_smile:

Isn’t Tone about as old as Howler, each being about 4+ years old with Howler predating Tone by about a year? Both are indeed nice regardless. :wink:

Blockquote

If they were both 4+ years old they can’t be the same age :wink:

Actually howler.js was first released into the open source community back in 2013 I believe but was in development obviously before that and in use by the GFS team, while tone.js was sometime in 2014.

Regardless what I meant and should have said more clearly was that tone.js has become more popular in the last couple of years - I think this clearly shows in the releases.

Howler over 60 releases
Tone 12

My reference to 4 years was to state that neither is really “fairly new”, regardless of number of releases or popularity. I was merely pointing out that Tone.js likewise has been around for a while, No biggie.

:wink:

Guys of instead of arguing about the age of those scripts, perhaps you could make a tutorial of how is it done? :smiley:

?? There is no argument here, at least not from me.

Regarding how to go about the adding of 3rd party items into Blocs its the same as mentioned previously above with links. (HTML Bric, Page Attachments, and follow the instructions already set forth by the 3rd party libraries, plugins, provided in their setup / usage / samples).

I was joking :slight_smile:

If I add a folder with several sounds, which would be the path in my custom js code?
Thank you!