New sites with Blocs 3.4.2 and Volt CMS

a nap at 23h27 LOL

and just realised we have 12 hours difference…

1 Like

Im out for the day. But if you haven’t figured it out when I’m back, I’ll have another look.

For some reason the sticky is being added straight away, so probably the script needs tweaking for your site.

Yep, if I have time tomorrow I’ll take a closer look at the script and modify it accordingly and if I am not out of luck.

Otherwise I will on Monday and I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks again,

Cheers,
MDS

1 Like

Hi Pete @PeteSharp

Okay so I deleted everything, started over and haha it is working now and online.

Many thanks and sorry for the back and forth… must have typed something in or out… or who know. :wink:

MDS

2 Likes

That’s awesome @MDS, do I say it… just need to apply and adjust the second bit of CSS to stop that title jumping up when the sticky Applies :smile::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Surely the Script and the CSS have been modified. Strangely the little remaining jump was not perceivable in Blocs preview - will tweak it a little more. :crazy_face:

Yeah if you scroll fast you can’t see it. :smiley:

Hi Pete @PeteSharp have just loaded the last “tweaked” version. Best I can do…

Cheers,
MDS

1 Like

Looks good @MDS. We got there lol, I think I highjacked your threads original intent :wink:

1 Like

No problem - not that much was going on for that purpose.

Happy to have had your help with this secondary menu and that I might have contributed a little with my gradient code in “exchange”.

Cheers,
MDS

Yeah, that was neat, I didn’t even know you could do that LOL. Now just need the right project for it. The one I’m building right now, has flat colours… have to keep with their branding.

1 Like

i also had issues with the pre-loader

i wonder if the issue is fixed.. .

Excuse me, which issue?

If you have a published site with errors, please send me a link.

Thanks

2 Likes