Preview in browser is not working

yes… they appeared

Its strange as there are no other reports of this, so it would appear the problem is something at your end. without your Mac in front of me I can see why you get that problem.

All I can suggest is try re-installing chrome or try Firefox and see if they show up.

I had the same problem. This happened because of the Russian text in the menu. When the text changed to English, the browser began to turn on.

1 Like

same problem here.

You don’t have preview in Browser options either??

All fine here.

All good here, 3.0.4

Might this be an issue of migrated projects (2.6.5 to 3) ?
Just thinking as some are fine and some report problem:
May be it would help to find the source of the problem if we disribe wether it´s an migrated project or a new one in v3.

Toughts

No, it isn’t. At least not here.
I’ve tried it and it all works fine (Blocs 3.0.4 & 3.0.5)

1 Like

Where can i change the language

no where
u can type english

look it Запись экрана 2018 12 06 в 1 52 13 - YouTube

War nur so eine fixe Idee.
Super, like to hear that it works.

1 Like

fixed with 3.0.5

1 Like

This problem has just suddenly happened for me too, on an almost completed project.

Blocs 3.4.1 I can not preview at all. I can not even preview in the Blocs App!!!

@Norm this is an urgent issue for me to complete my project. Seems to be limited to this Project file, others work as expected.

[UPDATE] - I managed to figure it out. There was a special character in the page name lol. That is all, carry on.

What was the character?

Hey @Norm, I had a

|

in there. Not the letter L but the vertical line. What ever it’s called.

Yeah only add characters like that into the SEO title not the page name, as that is used for the actual file name of the page.

I’ll prevent it being added in Blocs 3.4.2 beta build 3, so it would manually take care of it in future.

2 Likes

Yeah so I realised lol. Man fluke I discovered it. I was freaking out that the project files was broken. I had a backup, but I had done a lot of work on it since my last backup.

1 Like

Helllo,

My main site has now 80 pages. Preview in Safari or Chrome doesn’t working.
I have in the adresse bar: localhost:8080/index.(full)

Even if i close and re open block same result

When I create a new site with 3 pages it works

My site is now in 2 langages: french/english

my configuration: Blocs 3.4.1 MBP 2011, mac OS Sierre 10.12.6.

Same result with the last preview.

Preview was working week few days ago (and less pages ago)

Do you have an idea of the problem ?