[Resolved] The drop-down menu button in the header does not work

Colleagues - looked at several topics with this question - but did not find an answer.
If I add as another list item - in the header dropdown menu - then neither in the preview nor after export such a menu does not work. As soon as I change the purpose of the same button - it works again. What is this miracle?
I needed it in order to make a language switcher - to change the site language.
I did everything clearly according to Eldar’s instructions - How to Build Multilingual Website in Blocs 3 - YouTube - well, his button works in the end, but mine does not. I do not understand what I do wrong.

BP 4.2.2 bootstrap 5.

Hi @Newbie, Eldars menu in the video uses Bootstrap 4. Due to the major overhaul of Bootstrap, there could be issues converting from 4 to 5. You can find more info on the Bootstrap 5 Navbar here:

Bless you for your response.
But the thing is that I’m not a programmer - for me it’s all like Chinese literature. Nothing is clear - but very interesting)

Nevertheless I found a way to solve the problem - oddly enough in another response from Eldar.

In other words - the dropdown menu only works as it should - if the content is filled in from a previously created menu.
But this means two things - when creating multilingual sites, each dropdown menu for each language will have to be created and filled in through the menu editor.
And second - it is obvious that this is not related to the limitations of bootstrap 5. Otherwise it would not work at all - well, in my profane opinion.

So for those who will find this thread on a similar problem - the solution is described here

Blockquote
If the source of the menu is set to ‘Primary Menu’, open the menu manager, add a new menu with the links you want to appear in the dropdown menu, then go back to the primary menu and select the link you what to open the dropdown menu, then edit the type to ‘Open Menu’, and select the dropdown menu you just created.