Sidebar menu background colour [SOLVED]

Is there a way to change the background colour of the sidebar menu that is triggered when the Hamburger is clicked? - I’m getting white text on a black sidebar, I want to change the black to a different colour.

You are too lazy, my friend. :grin: :sleeping_bed: :sleeping: Look at the forum search, everything has been there for a long time. :timer_clock:

Credits for the quote to fellow forum member @georger on Bootstrap Studio.

2 Likes

Thanks again Jerry. You, Pete and other fellow forum members have been a great help. Actually, next time I will resort to search before asking questions as I do realise that some of these questions have been asked before.

Honestly, this is such a great forum community and it galvanises Blocs in such a positive and powerful manner. I wish the whole world worked like this, there would be nothing but peace and harmony.

Now I can go back to sleep :sleeping: :rofl:

Unfortunately, I was not able to find a solution via search. Some of those posts are old. I found this link but it does not relate to Blocs 4.1.1 which is the version I am currently using.

How do I access subclasses to select ‘Special Navigator container’?

That is pretty simple:

• go to Class Manager (command-6)
  • pres the +
  • there you will see the Subclass Lib
  • etc.
2 Likes

Thank you @Mattheus - I will certainly try that.

Special navigation in the class manager.

This opens up opportunities to add backgrounds in there and get creative.

have fun!

1 Like

Mon Ami, ever heard of the Blocs Knowledge Base?
And yes, it has a search tool too! :sleeping: :sleeping_bed: :upside_down_face:

Thank you Jerry, I will check it out. Now I feel I’m closer to solving this problem. I should not have given up coding in high school :crazy_face:

Viola! - I had no idea you’re French. I love French toast but keep well away from frog legs marinated in Dom Pérignon. Far too dangerous. :frog:

Thanks @Mattheus for steering me in the right direction.

Finally got it to work. Thank you everyone for your kind input, patience and help :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Just expanding on what @Mattheus said in order to help others:-

• go to Class Manager (command-6)
  • pres the +
  • there you will see the Subclass Lib
  • Click on the pull down menu to the right of Subclass Lib
  • Go to Special Navigation and select Special Navigation Background
  • You will now create a class which will appear in the Class Manager
  • Make adjustments to the class in terms of background colour.
1 Like