Swiper Custom Classes

Hey, what are the classes for Swiper to style the text and the position of the caption? Im not happy with the possibility’s in the Bric.

Assuming the Bric uses the stock design the Swiper docs would be worth looking at. Although the easiest thing would be using the inspector in the browser and finding them.

https://swiperjs.com/

Thanks @PeteSharp. I thought it is much easier. I don’t understand why Blocs don’t have a own fullscreen slider. Is that so complicated?

You can make one using the carousel. I did a basic video on doing that a while ago (I think :rofl:). And you can make the caption area full screen size as well and use flex.

Edit: Maybe I didn’t do that video, I thought I had. Anyway, this was probably before Blocs 4. I think you could do the whole thing in the class editor now.

1 Like

Ok. how does it works as fullscreen on mobile? I ll search the video.

Basically an image set to cover is your best responsive option. IMO. Doesn’t work for every design, but generally.

Perfect. Its works fine for me. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

I would love to a bric showing a full screen swiper with loads of options to add content etc…
And I would like to see a more modern carousel with loads of options!!!
I think this is a job for @PeteSharp !

1 Like

Not today :unicorn: :rofl:

1 Like

Ah ! thats a shame ! If you can do by Tuesday next week then - that will give you the weekend to get it done, Monday for us to test and release by Tuesday! - perfect…thanks !
:rofl:

1 Like

Of course. I’ll put my life on hold this weekend for you :rofl:

1 Like

perfect ! :laughing:

Should be free to… right :partying_face:

No not free…$5 maybe $10 if its good!
@RME will buy too…so thats $20 in the bank! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Not bad for 300 hours of work in a weekend :laughing:. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

I was thinking the same!!!

I do have a feeling there is something brewing for announcement anyway!..can’t wait to see what you release next!

Yeah a bug fix.

1 Like

Brilliant !!! :rofl: :rofl:

Tomorrow will do as well. No worries…

1 Like

As long as it has lots of tickboxes I’m happy :man_dancing: :grinning: :palm_tree: :rofl: