Tab Anything 1.3 - Free Update

I have a question. The brick itself makes a little padding on the sides. This could be tricked if you make the bg color the same color of the buttons. Or you can set transparent button bg but a color into the column.
My issue is that I have 3 colums, the first one has a color bg (#dcdcdc), the second with the tab has another (#ffffff) and the third column other color (#f0f0f0).
With he full wide selector, enabled, I have always one side with color cut, and I cant trick this.
On the example works great because you have the same color on both sides of the brick,
Is there any class to remove this padding?
Thanks!

Here, on the left side the match is ok, but on the right side you notice a different color when the white button ends and then starts the other column.
(gutters are removed from the row)

that’s column padding. select the row and remove gutter you should be fine.

Gutter are removed! It happens in full width blocs:

Whittfield,
is it true that you can only have 9 tabs?
I have 11 and when you go to the page, #1 and also #10 and #11 are open.
#10 and #11 only close when you click on #1 or elsewhere. After this everything works normal.
I hope I described well.

@chicuelo Is this this the effect your are looking for?

Casey

Hi casey1823,
do you know how many tabs we can use in one group?
You use four in your example, I use 11 and run into the problem explained in the comment above.

I’ve used 12 with no problem?

Casey

Hi Casey, I want to remove the gutter between the green content and the gray tab,
The idea is that the hightlighted tab goes from side to side (if you use a column bg color you can achieve the 3 color columns, but you get the highlight gap)

7e371c8910df6b7b4fad749c8a1da4876fa8f3d9_2_690x258

Like the example you posted?
I use a similar set up.
But why do tab1-1, tab1-10 and tab1-11 appear at the same time and go away when you click on some button?

@chicuelo Like this?

Casey

@casey1823 Nope, there you have a space between the bric and the column.
This is not what I want to achieve:

1 2 3

THIS is what I want to achieve:

If you look at the bric, it sets a padding only WHEN YOU SET FULL WIDTH. That is what I want to remove:

If you want to have the left tab butt up to the right column like your last example just create a class for the column and set the left and right padding to zero. Set the column color the same gray so the overflow at the bottom matches the right side.

Casey

Trust me that was one of the first things I have tried. The problem is when you set the bloc full width, with normal widht the padding goes out.

Edit: setting a negative marging it seems to work fine.
Thanks

Good morning @chicuelo,

From your video I was able to see your issue. There is a bootstrap column inside Tab Anything and the Bootstrap stylesheet apparently adds padding to all Bootstrap columns everywhere when fullwidth is engaged.

You can add this css to your project and that will solve it.

.tab-anything .col-md-12 {padding:0 !important;}

This snippet is also now a part of the Tab Lab bric and will make it’s way into the project most likely for the next update.

Tab Lab.bex (38.2 KB)

1 Like

@Whittfield Thanks,

@Bootsie also is having problems adding more than 9 tabs. I used 12 for the test calendar and didn’t notice this.

What happens is anything over 9 tabs the double-digit tabs show on default. Once you click on the first tab everything is ok.

Here’s an example.
https://hicontentdesign.com/shape/

Casey

1 Like

Thanks for your time and effort!

1 Like

I was able to reproduce, thanks for bringing to my attention. I’ll have it fixed in the next update.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Whittfield, I tried hundreds of things to fix that with no luck.
Glad that this was not my fault.

Whittfield,
bevor you start working on the update, there’s another issue.
I have YT-videos in my tabs. Trying to open them in fullscreen, the browser goes to fullscreen instead of the video itself.
I also have videos in modals which open in normal fullscreen.

Every time I open Blocs (3 or 4) the extension manager tells me there is a new update for Tab Anything. It’s always version 1.3 no matter how many times I update.

Screenshot 2020-12-12 at 15.53.39

1 Like