Video in Modals - revisited

Thanks. Will try that one

1 Like

I have used the solution (Blocs Snippet Codes - Stop Local videos when scroll off the video) from @Pealco with videos hosted on Youtube and it works very well.

Thanks @Pealco

1 Like

I added the code but does not work. I need to add it in the header?

Not in the header area, no.

@Pealco can you help me out exactly where to put this code?

You have to insert an HTML widget in the area where you want the video to appear and place this code:

How does the vide respond at different break points - does it resize automatically, or do you have to create a new HTML element for each breakpoint?

That is an other code @Wam then the solution of @Pealco. Right?

The code that I have used in my project responds well to all breakpoints.
Only when it comes to a mobile device, you would have to adjust the height of the video.
You should test the project by previewing it in a browser and see if you like the height of the video or not.

If you want the height of the video on a mobile device to be adjusted automatically, perhaps some encoder in the forum could add some code so that the parameter height = “415” is modified according to the breakpoint that is required by the mobile device that uses the draft

I have adjusted the height using a class for the HTML code, in which I have put a different height for the breakpoint.

The code that I have used is @Pealco solution and everything is due to his support when I had this same problem. Thanks @Pealco

1 Like

You’r welcome…

1 Like