Website - toggler Bootstrap

Hello,
I’m working on a website project with Bootstrap.
When I minimize my window (to have a smartphone window), a “toggler” icon appears with a drop-down menu (this is good) but this icon color is “white” and the menu bar color is also “white” so it cannot be seen.
I would like to be able to put the icon in “black” but I can’t find how to change the color.
Thank you in advance for your help !
Axel

Bonjour,
je travail sur un projet de site web avec Bootstrap.
Lorsque je réduis ma fenêtre (de sorte à avoir une fenêtre type smartphone), une icône “toggler” apparaît avec un menu déroulant (jusqu’ici tout va bien) seulement cette icône est dans ma barre de menu de couleur “white” et elle est aussi de couleur “white” ce qui fait qu’on ne peut pas la voir.
J’aimerai pouvoir mettre l’icône en “black” mais je ne trouve pas comment changer la couleur.
Merci d’avance pour votre aide !
Axel

If you click on the Navbar in the layer navigator you will see a theme settings option in the right hand side panel and you can choose a theme to make that darker.

The styling options in Bootstrap are quite limited and I would recommend using a custom bric called Easy Burger.

https://blocsbuilder.com/easy-burger/

Thanks for your answer !

Isn’t there a solution without Eazy Burger, just with Bootstrap/CSS ? Because I just want to modify the toggler icon.

There has been a lot of discussion on this in the past. This topic may help you:

1 Like