About upload data amount limit

Please tell me specifically how to upload a larger movie, there is a limit to 5MB, it is difficult to fit in 5MB such as errors and inquiries

I think that may be a question to ask your hosting services. I’ve uploaded much bigger than that before.

1 Like

Yes I have uploaded videos of 250mb with no problems. The only time I would be wary about uploading a large video is for auto play content, especially on mobile because that could cause problems.

1 Like

Thank you, I will contact Provider.
It is easy to ask questions if you can upload even about 50MB.

I don’t think it’s a provider issue either, login is a Gmail account, I’m using a rental server and I can send even 1G to other places, I can’t think of anything else without the restrictions of this forum.

Also, if the movie is not compressed, it will be grayed out and cannot be selected in the file selection window. Is this behavior strange? …

Now, I tried to increase 15mb, but I get a display like this, where is this alert?

OK I think I understand now; that was lost in translation. Yes the forum may well have a limit of 5mb. To post larger videos here first upload them to your server then just add the link in your forum post.

1 Like

However, I feel that I want at least 10MB.

As @Flashman already suggested, upload the video to your server and put a link on the forum. Or, if you have a google/YouTube account, upload it there and put the link here. There are countless possibilities … :wink:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try