Access to Hero Navbar

Hello,

Thank you @pmweb for answering.

@Norm, just an idea, I see a lot of people having problems with the custom classes.

When selecting an element, predefined Classes will appear which could be changed. These classes then are obviously not deletable, but the delete button would reset the changed values to the default values.These classes should be in an other color, so that predefined classes are recognisable as such ones.

I think such a thing would be easier for a lot of people, but I don’t know the effort for realising this, and if you think this would be an great idea?

4 Likes

Where was the sticky class derived from? Or is this another case where you just need to know what it’s called and how to code it?

Sorry, I do not fully understand your question.

Hi,
I know this post is old but it helped me to solve all my questions except one:
my text is black when it is on the hero, turns white on the sticky navbar, but I also have two social network icons on my nav bar which remain white …
How to act on the color of these icons?
Some pictures are better to explain :
My hero page, white text and icon on black background :

The continuation in the following post because I cannot post two screenshots in a post …

When you scroll, black text on white background (thanks to your explanations!), but White social icons on white background!

Thanks for your answers…