Active State for Nav Not Working (anymore)

So I’ve built multiple sites with Blocs 3 and have created pages that use an active state for the navigation so that the button for the page you’re on stays lit up.

Just like with the favicon issue I posted about yesterday, the active states no longer work for new documents.

I have quadruple checked, I am setting these up correctly. But the active state for which page you’re on just will not work anymore (for new documents).

This is happening to both myself and my coworker. Separate Macs, both using the latest point release 3.4.3

Is this something similar to what’s going on with the favicons? I absolutely cannot figure out what to do now. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

I haven’t had a chance to check this myself but it sounds like something that should be reported as a bug. https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/reporting-bugs/#bug-report-form

I was wondering about this. I can’t get the Nav to be active either.

I am using active navigation for a project … it works fine for me…

aquí

1 Like

Nice site mate. Hmmm, maybe I am doing the active nav thing wrong lol.

Contacto navigation link does not work on your website. :thinking:

Sorry my bad, I just realised the your website is still under construction and not finished yet.

Both of us ended up using AppZapper to completely remove Blocs. We reinstalled and now active states are workin’ again. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Soon you will be ready! hehe