Is the new Advisory template not part of Blocs Premium templates?
Hi @jenopic, it should be. It would be best to go to their contact section on the bottom of the home page as might be missing from the download.
Hi @jenopic,
Yes, Advisory is part of the current Premium Plus collection. It is the newest release.
By the way, Advisory was designed for tax advisers, accountants, consultants or for all other business.
Highlights
- Smooth scrolling
- Scroll-controlled hero background zoom
- Horizontal content sections
- Animated headings and text reveals
- Diagonally cropped image animations
- Refined button and navigation hover effects
- Navigation that hides and reappears while scrolling
Enjoy the template.
I am with so impressed with your design and the thoughts that went into developing such clean beautiful site with smooth scrolling. ![]()
Thanks a lot, that really means a lot to me
I’m very happy you like the overall feel of the template and the little details that went into it.
Wow this template is brilliant ![]()
Nice piece of work, this will be sufficient for 70% of companies, just needs a redesign in terms of colors, photos, and content. Good job!
Hi Ralph,
ich benutze dein Advisory template um ein altes Projekt um zubauen.
Mir fällt auf, dass modals fixiert sind und der Hintergrund scrollt.
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit das umzudrehen?
Also ich meine das normale Verhalten der Modals in Blocs.
Ich nehme an, dass einer deiner Scripts das verhindert.
Würde mich freuen, wenn Du mir helfen könntest. Claude konnte das nicht.
Hi Ralph, I’m using your Advisory template to rebuild an old project
I notice that modals are fixed and the background scrolls.
Is there a way to turn it around?
So I mean the normal behavior of the modals in blocs.
I assume that one of your scripts prevents this.
I would be happy if you could help me. Claude couldn’t do that. ![]()
Hi Bootsie, please send me a private message with a screenshot of the section you mean. I’ll have a look. Thanks
