Animation / Scroll FX

Hi all,

I have a paragraph of text and using animation I want the text to start fading in a lot sooner than the settings on the side panel. I get my header come on…and then an 85% blank page before the text fades in. Id like it fade in a lot sooner - Is this done via some code? Or I am sure I saw a trick that @Eldar did on a video - and I had a look recently and could not find it.

I tend to not over use the effects - but wish there was a setting to get them fading in sooner.

@Whittfield - hope you are ok. Just remembered you have a Scroll FX extras, if my above post - can not be done simpler, can your scroll FX - extras have the effects come on screen quicker?

Hi Adrian, yes it can.

Here’s the original post. I speak to this about midway down the post and provide a video example.

Also, here’s the post for the major update from late last year. It’s the latest version.

1 Like

Brilliant - I never saw that post before and see the animations can happen soon as they come into view.

This is brilliant - purchase coming for this shortly! Nice one @Whittfield

1 Like

Bought and its another brilliant bric - so many options and variations etc !

Works seamlessly for what I want - thanks @Whittfield for yet another brilliant bric.

Don’t forget a countdown timer Bric when you get chance !!!

1 Like