Bric Update: Scroll FX Extras v2

It’s recommend that everyone grab a copy. It’s just better. :wink:

Log into your account to get a free update. (use the same email you purchased with to reset your password if you aren’t sure.)

added: optional animate on first scroll only
added: optional mirror scroll effect at the top of the screen
added: now with 5 target fields.
added: helpful messages on first use.
added: field description (tooltips) for each field.
added: stability improvements

More info on Scroll FX Extra can be found in the original post.

Scroll FX Extras on Gumroad

Scroll FX Extras in the Blocs store

7 Likes

I bought this just now and I’ll have a play later on. Strangely I was unable to purchase it with my debit card because Gumroad said they couldn’t verify it but I had no problems with the credit card.

Just adding my (independent) 2cents here, I have been using v1 for a little while, and v2 is a fantastic update from @Whittfield, I recommend having this one in your toolbox.

1 Like

You have been busy! Great update, a lot more control. I really appreciate all the updates to your addons. All three of your recent updates are well thought out and I would recommend them to any serious Blocs user. I left a 5-star rating.

Just curious, I had a question on the card designer. I left a message on your site, did you get it?
Casey

Hi @Whittfield. Via Gumroad it is impossible to get the new version. I use the right email to login. Any other ways? Best regards, Ronald

I found out the reason why I couldn’t purchase with my debit card. It was some new anti-fraud measure from my bank where they send out text messages asking for confirmation that a purchase is genuine if it seems unusual for whatever reason.

After replying yes, they allow you to go ahead and try again, but if you don’t reply yes they may even block the card until verifying everything is OK. I guess it’s a good thing as long as you have your phone with you whenever trying to make an online purchase.

Would be great to see videos to know exactly some of the features.

Here’s a link to more info on Scroll FX.

https://forum.blocsapp.com/t/new-bric-scroll-fx-extras/7127

casey