I want to get full screen images to work by default, without having to constantly chase class breaks at each of the 4 sizes. I’d like it to work in background images and Carousels.
The need is simple and typical. If you have a product in a stage setting, you can crop out the sides up to a point, at which you must preserve the viewable area, and scale the image down as the window gets narrower. This require the ability to set:
- A max window size above which, the image scales
- A min window size below which, the image scales
- Between min/max the sides of the image should crop, keeping the image centered
But In Blocs:
- Max size, works by default, once the image width is met
- But if I set a min width, it starts cropping from the right, left justified, no matter what I try
- And I can’t get min size at which it will start scaling again.