It’s the first opportunity I’ve had to use Pulse 5.2 - which I white labelled and uploaded to my server. I then converted my old Blocs 2.x file to a Blocs 3.0.6 one, reworked one or two elements that needed fixing, before exporting the site as Pulse 5 theme.
I then uploaded the files in the Content and Template folders generated by Blocs to the right locations in Pulse. When I launched the site everything looked great, even the swiper bric worked as expected, and the slow speed issue that my ISP had introduced, had been resolved.
However, I then discovered that the main navigation doesn’t work. Pulse 5.2 can’t find the pages created within Blocs. Interestingly, URL links to external sites that I’ve added into the footer do work.