I’m not sure if I did something wrong, but I tried to follow the upgrade instructions and ended up being asked to make a new Cazoobi account. Is that supposed to happen? Here’s what I did:
- clicked the dedicated page link in the Bloc 3 launch email
- As one who did not consent to marketing emails, I did as told to click the “contact us here” link so that I could request an upgrade link be sent to me
- That brought me to a “bug report” page with a “bug report form” at the bottom – which I found confusing since I wasn’t reporting a bug
- Since that was the only way I could see to complete the “contact us here” part, I filled out the bug report form and requested an upgrade link
- I think it was at that point that it asked me to make a new Cazoobi account – which again, confused me, because I’d already made an account when I purchased Blocs 2
Since that process seemed unnecessarily confusing, I thought I’d make this post and see if I was the only one.
Any recommendations? Just wait and see if I get the upgrade link sent?