Blocs 3 wishing list for designers

Problem with Sparkle is, it’s not great at responsive design. You need to do a lot of extra work to get things right on various screens.

It offers freeform but it’s at the cost of productivity and code structure quality.

They also don’t even have their own forum, which is not great for its users, because they have to come and post in ours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes … Blocs (quick, rigid structure, responsive) & Sparkle (more time consuming, free-form canvas, adaptive) are polar opposites. I feel Blocs is far ahead, but I’d love to see some free-form, creative, structure-breaking, abilities for Blocs in the future … for true creative freedom.

1 Like

I completely agree with you. This is basically the message I am trying to pass to people. Learn what Blocs does well, and then use this knowledge to create far better and cleaner code websites than Muse has ever did.

I talk about how I came to understand this in this video.

2 Likes

Thanks for the url. I’ll take a look at it. Also, thinking about jumping on those Blocs courses you’ve got so I don’t have to dig through it all myself. Video learning is where it the best way to learn in my opinion - and what this person, and anyone else wanting to learn something more rapidly should look for. There’s infinite knowledge out there. Find what works for you and absorb it!

Good luck on your Blocs 3 content!

2 Likes

Thank you, Darien! If you ever need to know something, but it is not in my videos, I am always happy to jump into a screen-sharing session to help you!

Cheers,
Eldar

1 Like