Blocs 4.1 is here 🥳

Hey everyone,

Just a quick heads up to let you know Blocs 4.1 has now officially shipped. We published a little blog post and promo video to showcase and highlight the great new features in this update.

Special thanks to all forum members who helped to test this release, we are very grateful and appreciate your time and feedback!

Thank You :pray:

30 Likes

Great work @Norm - using it now for a project I am on, and it’s as smooth as butter on hot toast!

1 Like

Awesome!! The Beta’s were fantastic, and this is really great!
Now I am hoping for someone to explain the Stripe integration, somehow I can’t get it to work…

1 Like

A solid update with some nice new features and refinements. Best of all it is stable without any strangeness when putting in the long hours.

1 Like

:clap: Nice Job @Norm. Updated!

:white_check_mark: Added additional safety measure to prevent exporting over the currently open project file.
:point_up_2: yes! :pray:

1 Like

Wow this is like a new version with these added features! :smile:
Thank you so much for your dedication to making Blocs greater!

1 Like

Just on time for some new projects to come, Thanks @Norm and all the testers :smiley:

2 Likes

@Norm for president! :crown: Just saying… :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Norm! This one is just fantastic, you are the best!
Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @Norm! It says the parallax on this updated is from blocs 3. Do you need to do something special to set it up or? I still see the same image zoom issue from blocs 4 parallax.

Disable the parallax setting in the bloc you want this to happen and give the bloc a class with this setting:

2 Likes

Solid!!!.. everything is so smooth so far… loving it!.. thanks @Norm

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen any developer this dedicated and responsive to implementing M1 support into their product. All those M1 bugs are/were unnecessary overhead for you as a developer, and yet you’re committed to supporting the future of Macs. It is legitimately impressive and really appreciated!
Thank you.

3 Likes

I am just playing parallax on a site and used a custom class to avoid being limited by the padding options in the side panel. If I add a background image using the custom class inside the editor this breaks parallax and the image becomes static. Ideally I’d want one image size for desktop with a smaller size for tablet and mobile.

1 Like

This is how to get the classic parallax.

https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/classic-parallax/

1 Like

@Norm, I was hoping the 4.1 classic parallax would work on mobile. It works on my desktop, but it’s not working on mobile for me. Am I missing something, or am I simply wishing for too much?

I don’t think the classic version of parallax ever did work on mobile. That’s why I never used it, whereas the new version works well.

1 Like

Thanks Flashman

Yeah classic doesn’t work on mobile that’s why we replaced it.

I love the new parallax version, but i have troubles with it. It cuts the background at half randomly. Still trying to figure whats happening