Blocs 4.4.2 Beta Build 2

The countdown to Christmas is well under way! :partying_face:

What better way to celebrate, then by trying out the new Blocs beta for 4.4.2!

This release has a few new options, some fixes and also some new additions to UI translations.

Happy testing and thanks for the support from those of you who help to test! :raised_hands:

Download Blocs 4.4.2 Beta Build 2

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser, if the beta doesn’t show!

Hey Blocs translators, if you get a spare 5 mins it would be great if you could help to translate some of the outstanding translations for Blocs. I really appreciate all of your help :beers:

6 Likes

:netherlands: done! :smiley: :champagne:

2 Likes

“Added an option to keep sub windows visible when Blocs loses focus (main app prefs).”

:+1:

1 Like

Hi, @Norm. I’m facing an issue. I’ve created a fancy text header and added an image as a text background as here:

When I want to add a shadow to my text the shadow class stacks on top of the (text) image instead of the other way around as you can see here:

As it’s all about UK’s favourite meal, thanks to handling urgently! :grin: :uk: :tropical_fish: :fries:

Have you tried using a pseudo element??

I will give it a shot later this AM. However, it’s at least to say stacking of the layers should be the other way around in my simple logic thinking.

I’ve not tried this but could it be because the clipping is set to text?

Hello @Norm.
Indeed clipping is set to text to make the image visible.

That’s not solving the problem :cry:

Any chance that items in the custom class library could be ordered alphabetically?

4 Likes

Hi - this version is working with Solis.

Blocs 4.4.1 is not working with Solis: always Solis crashes

I can confirm that. I really liked using Solis. Someday when @Norm get some time he will update it. :slight_smile:

Yes, good idea.

1 Like

Yeah this version includes a fix for the recent crash issues.

1 Like