Blocs 4.4 - New Feature Poll

Dark/Light mode site creation baked into Blocs would be awesome. Just updated my portfolio site with dark mode. Also would love some more Safari Meta Tags for web app support on iOS and theme-color for customizing the Safari Menu Bar in the next Apple OSs

1 Like

I would be very interested to see the recent SVG section updated with new forms & parameters.
It’s a fantastic idea & an excellent tool but i find myself spending hours with the bloc edge divider to get something original.

Maybe i should look to a SVG builter. If anyone has insights about that, i will be glad to know )

1 Like

@Norm Social integration, linking IG, FB and Twitter please!

1 Like

The colour swatch panel.
Maybe an editor to crop pictures, making a copy of the original.
Easier menu styling.

1 Like

Blocs Plus already offers this

3 Likes

And I already own Blocs Plus! DOH!

1 Like

I ve upgraded yesterday especially for those extra native features :yum:

1 Like

This is not in the voting choices, but I wanted to bring it to your attention again. Maybe it’s way beyond the reach, because there are so many other important request.
Why does Blocs include the same slider control (zoom function) as Mac offers, when looking at Images Asset Manager?

1 Like

@KBConcepts

Does - or doesn’t?

A typo?

I don’t see it.

I don’t find the voting options affect me…

But one thing I would like to see working is for blurred global menus to work on LG Firefox and Chrome.

Like they do on LG Safari, and all iOS browsers.

Thanks.

@Ian, are you referring to backdrop-filter blur??, if so, blocs can’t control browser support of things like that. I think all recent versions of most browsers now support it, how be it Firefox needs the user to enable it (I could be mistaken).

@PeteSharp

I’m meaning within the web page itself, not the browser window, if that makes sense?

Safari with blur left, Chrome no blur right… the blur both looks nicer, and makes the menu items clearer IMHO!

That’s what Pete was talking about. Firefox doesn’t seem to support the css-property backdrop-filter blur yet. Not sure why not, but it’ll come eventually. I happen to see the same on a website I’m currently working on.

That’s something Blocs can’t change. The Firefox developers can.

I can verify blur not yet working on my desktop Firefox, but seems to work on mobile Firefox. Works on desktiop+mobile Safari & Chrome. Using Blocs 4.3.1.

@PeteSharp @pruthe @pumpkin

Thanks guys, understood!

It would be amazing if Blocs supports Lottie animations.
This sort of animations are being supported everywhere and are really light on load.
One suggestions for maybe a quicker support would be for Blocs or a third party developer to develop a brick. I would be first on line to buy that brick :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have had a good play around with Lottie animations and really liked what I saw.

They do work in Blocs - just not really found the right time to use them !!!

1 Like

Hi @wcitizen

There was a thread about this last year.

Hi Malachiman,

Thank you for sharing this thread. I will take a look.

All the best

Interesting outcome! I did not expect to see a missing font manager score so highly!

1 Like