Blocs 5.0.3 Beta Build 2

Hey everyone. Here is Blocs 5.0.3 beta build 2. This release includes a range of fixes with WebP and CSS Grid. As well as including some preview and export speed optimisations and a new image size setting.

This version will go live on Monday so please test as much as possible over the weekend.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks again for the continued help and support :beers:

Don’t forget to hard-reload the page to clear cache :nerd_face:

Download Blocs 5.0.3 - Beta Build 2

6 Likes

Some very nice touches in this build and we are not even at 5.1.

2 Likes

Thank you Norm.

I may of found something, I clicked in the Classes box and hit Backspace to clear out one of the classes because I could not click the X to delete it and Blocs crashed. I sent the report to Apple don’t know if you get it. It will be a Mac mini M1 8gb ram 512SSD

1 Like

There is also something going on here with the classes. When deleting, changing or deleting a class, Blocs has crashed many times. I have already completely uninstalled and re-downloaded Blocs 5 once but the problem remains.

1 Like

Just collecting some ideas here for custom classes:

2 Likes

Small issue. I noticed that if you create a new Project, uncheck Top and Bottom global areas in the Page Settings, then add a Bloc, the Top and Bottom global areas appear. Opening the Page Settings again, shows both areas as unchecked.

2 Likes

The sequence of Blocs in the layer tree is not the same as on the canvas. Using the keyboard combination, I moved the Bloc from the header to the footer. It must be me only, again. :grin:

1 Like

Hey @Norm Closing the modal does not work. I can open the modal, but the closing function does not work.

1 Like

Can you send me an example project please.