Blocs 5.0.7 Beta Build 4

Hey everyone, here is the final beta of Blocs V5.0.7. This build has a few more final fixes. The plan is to push 5.0.7 live early next week :sweat_smile:.

Have a great weekend :sunglasses: :beers:

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser :eyes:

Download Blocs V5.0.7 beta Build 4

3 Likes

Hey, @Norm. I’m still not able to add @Whittfield’s Swiffy bric without Blocs crashing. S+W = :bomb::boom:.
Unless Intel is not supported anymore :thinking:

Does it add in earlier versions of Blocs on Intel?

Hello Norm,
Are you aware DeSpam not working? I know it is not exporting. @Bill could explain the detail you may need.

I’ve let bill know, it’s something with the Bric.

1 Like

Yes. It’s a 5.0.7 Beta issue.

Hey, @Norm. There’s another issue where the M1 and Intel are not behaving the same.

As you use the keyboard on the Intel, to move a Bloc up or down, the page will scroll accordingly, allowing you to effortlessly track the bloc’s movement.

Small Potato Ltd 2023-03-11 at 15.37.53

On the M1, you may encounter a different experience when attempting to move a bloc up or down using the keyboard. Unlike on the Intel, the page does not scroll in tandem with the Bloc, resulting in a guessing game as to where the Bloc will ultimately end up:

Small Potato Ltd 2023-03-11 at 15.41.01

We are thrilled to inform you that this topic has been meticulously crafted and presented to you through the power of AI technology. :sunglasses: :facepunch: Boom!

Check your layer tree settings as this functionality can be disabled.

Hey, @Norm. Scroll to selected is checked on both. :thinking:

1 Like

If a Grid is created with say 4 “columns” for the LG size, and you then adjust to a smaller screen size, e.g MD and set the number of “columns” to be 3, then additional empty grid item Divs are created at the bottom of the Grid… Each time the number of “columns” is reduced, empty Divs are created on the bottom of the Grid.

This upsets the Grid Edit view until those Divs are deleted.

I think the issue may be:
.grid-item{grid-template-rows: auto auto auto}

AFAIK grid-template-rows: auto; is the CSS Grid default. When the Cols reduce and if more Rows are needed, Rows will be added automatically as required.

1 Like